Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global Consultancy.
We are actively recruiting a DV cleared Project Manager and Change Manager to join our client's team.
This role will be working on site optionally two days a week in London, Bristol, or Manchester.
- We are seeking talented individuals with experience of leading large-scale transformation in the Security market to deliver several opportunities including organisation design, talent management and learning, enabling us to deliver insight-led transformation and behavioural change implementation.You will join an established Security practice, with the opportunity to leverage our leading People Consulting methodologies and continue our growth.
- As a manager in our team, we will expect you to:
- Manage projects, or workstreams within a larger programme, consulting with Partners and Directors where appropriate.
- Plan and shape the delivery of engagements, including work plans, timelines, project management and resource allocations.
- Work alongside Senior Managers to supervise and develop less experienced team members.
- Contribute significantly to the development of National Security case studies and proposals where required.
- Build and manage relationships with clients daily.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- You will have proven experience in helping clients to shape and deliver large-scale organisation transformation underpinned by insights including:
- Experience leading engagements utilising a range of change management techniques, with demonstrable results.
- Experience designing and embedding performance culture and behaviours through a deep understanding of behavioural science, performance management and capability-building.
- Proven expertise in advising clients on how best to use people data to derive insights and embed a data-oriented approach to decision-making.
- Experience leading the design and delivery of modern learning interventions through understanding the way people learn and retain knowledge and skills.
- Ability to leverage deep sector knowledge and experience to contextualise solutions to National Security clients with short turnaround times.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships with client personnel at all levels, including senior leaders.
- Proven expertise in organisation design, behavioural change implementation and sustainment, culture change and learning, talent and people capability development.
- Knowledge and accreditation within key tools for culture and change management methodology (e.g., culture change diagnostics).
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search