Virtualisation Architect - Security cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Virtualisation Architect to work on a 3 month rolling contract.
this role will be working on site based in Bracknell.
- We are looking for a Virtualisation Architect to work in close partnership with our delivery teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions.. Your role will involve collaboration within the wider multi-skilled team and orientated to owning the delivery of work packages throughout their lifecycle. Reporting into the Solution Owner you will own the overall design through the production and delivery of design (HLD/LLD) documentation and the maintenance of design and support documentation, and ensure designs produced can pass review and governance.
- Key experience required:
- Proven record of accomplishment in the delivery of commercially acceptable solutions.
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of VMWare technical solutions through the design and build phases
- Excellent understanding of VMware vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Excellent Understanding of vCenter Server architecture
- Experience in Managing vCenter Server Appliance and Platform services controller appliance
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search