Senior Business Analyst - Financial Crime
This Business Analyst role will work as a contractor in a Financial Services Organisation on in their Financial Crime COE. They will be responsible for Process Mapping of the remediation design across all in-scope populations, ensuring cross project design dependencies are identified and managed.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Works within Remediation Delivery team for Personal customers ensuring fit for purpose design and approach for execution working with colleagues across FC Remediation
- Work on the Process Mapping for the delivery of projects
- Works in partnership with Remediation Business leads to identify change and support the implementation of a well-controlled, efficient and cost an effective FC operation which meets its SLA commitments within the wider Santander defined governance and reporting structure;
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Proven track record working on Financial Crime Remediation and Change Programmes.
- An effective working knowledge of the UK's legislative and regulatory framework for FC. (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- Proven track record in building, managing and implementing change within a financial institution, understanding and interpretation of regulations within the industry and the implementation of solutions to address regulatory requirements
- Confident communicator, with proven stakeholder management skills and effective negotiation and influencing skills.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Financial Crime Business Analyst. Please apply to the advert for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search