Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Our client is a leader in the beauty sector, known worldwide for their luxury skincare goods. Our client is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Specialist to join them in continuing the company's growth and success. Our client hosts a community of professionals, passionate about their work and our client's background in beauty and skincare.
There is an element of occasional international travel to selected markets and company events for this role.
As eCommerce Marketing Specialist, you will be imperative to driving the acquisition of new consumers across the EMEA. You will also find yourself working within the international department, offering the best eCommerce strategies to our client's distributors.
Further responsibilities include:
- Offering ideas to engage and convert eCommerce consumers
- Empowering and upskilling distributor teams and internal stakeholders in channels including Organic, Paid and Social Media
- Acting as the international team's key acquisition contact
- Assigning budgets based on data analysis to the digital teams
- Ensuring content is aligned with keyword research and SEO
- Owning the digital launch for new products
- Responding to ad hoc requests across the eCommerce function
Skill Requirements of the eCommerce Marketing Specialist
- Minimum 3 years' digital experience
- PPC and SEO experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Google Ads/ ad format experience
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.