Senior Digital Analyst
- Up to £70k + benefits
- Hybrid working
My client, a leading consumer media company are looking to recruit a Senior Digital Analyst to support its digital subscription business. This a permanent role and can be based in either London or Hybrid.
- Work with stakeholders to define a clear set of KPIs for the business and the continuous measurement against them.
- Take ownership for delivering and innovating PowerBI dashboards and other evaluation tool sets to enable robust, consistent and effective reporting across audience and campaign development
- Act as the first point of contact for all digital analysis.
- Identify and communicate key value drivers and use actionable insights and recommendations to participate fully in strategic and tactical planning meetings.
- Use data insight to inform decisions that continuously improve content selection, channel mix, content curation, next best action, journey mapping and campaign analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Fluent in SQL
- Experienced with digital media
- Experience with test / control test set up and evaluation
- Good understanding of the UK digital media landscape
- Good understanding of how data models are structured and made scalable and future proof
- An understanding of migrating GA Universal to GA4 would be a plus
**Please apply if you have the above skillset and experience**
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search