SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER For Leading Real Estate Consultancy up to 80k
Join the UK's Leading Independent Property Consultancy as a Software Engineering Manager. This company has experienced exponential growth over the last few years being one of the only sectors that didn't suffer over the pandemic, they now comprise a global network of over 335 offices and continue to grow.
The successful candidate will be working hands on providing professional support to clients, maintaining, and monitoring the existing systems and must have the ability to lead a team of experienced Developers.
Location: London - Baker Street
Salary: up to £80,000
- Excellent understanding of the development process, specifically C# ; Compilation/building, source control, unit testing and coding standards.
- A Strong understanding of the latest trends in software development/architecture tools.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the development life cycle for web applications
- Proven track record in working with high volume public websites.
Our Expectations for the Ideal Candidate
- C# 4.0 or higher (5 years minimum)
- .NET Core/MVC, Angular, SQL Server
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology
- Demonstrable experience in Azure PaaS Components for distributed microservices systems.
- A 2:1 Computer Science (or related) degree is required for this position.
If you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity to become a part of forward-thinking organisation that has a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences!
Please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted