Product Manager - 6 Months - Outside IR35 - Hybrid - London Old Street (2 days remote)
This Senior Product Manager will play a pivotal role in building strong, recognisable brands that customers engage with, value, and choose to reuse. You'll be helping to define the highest-level strategic outcomes and creating a product vision and plan to deliver.
The publishing department writes content and develops experiences to build trust and ongoing relationships with our users across an array of brands for different audiences. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with our Publishing Managing Director to define and deliver a vision for success for our brands that is ever more customer centric.
With multiple engineering teams, editors, CRO and other team members you will grow the Publishing department portfolio's traffic and revenue. The Senior Product Manager would lead the creation and communication of the product strategy, aligned to the Publishing department vision. You will establish and deliver a road-map to simplify the way we serve content and improve our ability to discover, test and build new tools, experiences and interfaces that can be easily used across our portfolio.
What you'll be doing
- You will need to understand the goals of the department, frame the vision and metrics, and organise the most impactful initiatives through multiple delivery streams.
- You'll use industry leading product management techniques to develop ideas with users, clients, partners, stakeholders, and senior leadership to solve most pressing opportunities.
- You'll use a relentless evidence-based approach and your data analysis skills to validate assumptions, manage risk and frame the business cases for projects, and prioritise them.
- You'll ensure problem definition; stakeholder requests and priorities align with the core business strategy.
- You'll then support the agile development teams throughout the delivery process, assessing value against KPIs and refining the backlog of work as appropriate.
About you/Requirements for the role
- A passion for collaboration and a proven track record of bringing people with the right domain knowledge and skills together to achieve significant impact
- Experience working with extensive detail and nuance without losing sight of the higher conceptual understanding and goals
- Worked with agile engineering teams to slice outcomes to validate assumptions, mitigate risk, reduce unknowns, and deliver value fast
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted