Desktop Engineer - Financial Services
Up £45,000 (depending on experience)
I am representing a well-established venture capital firm based in the heart of London. The business is built on investing in early-stage, tech and internet start up companies in Europe. My customer is one of the top venture capital firms in London.
This position is to work alongside the current director of IT to provide high level IT support across their employees including a team of VIP and Execs. The infrastructure is state of the art, and you will have access to the full set up to maintain, troubleshoot and improve.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues - first point of contact
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC's, laptops, printers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems, Laptop/PC repair and network management
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted