- Programme Manager - Data Privacy & Data Retention Projects
- London - Remote but occasional travel into Milton Keynes or London
- 6 months
- Inside of IR35
My client, a large bank, is looking for a Programme Manager with extensive Data Privacy and Data Rentention projects to sit within their Privacy Programme.
Duties to Include
- Role will lead the Strategic Retention workstream as a part of the wider Data Privacy & Protection Initiative.
- Will manage the overall direction, plan RAID, budget, team structure, reporting, governance, stakeholder engagement for the workstream.
- Will lead a team of c5-7 technical analysts to determine the requirements, solution design and implementation plan for a strategic retention
- Senior Project Management/ Programme Management Skills
- Prince2 Certified
- Data Retention Experience
- Data Privacy Experience
- Implementation of Technical Solutions
- Financial Services Experience
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search