Delivery Lead - London
My client offers speciality and commercial insurance and reinsurance products across key UK, European, Middle East, US and other international locations. They provide brokers and insureds with a broad product range through both the Company and have approximately 1,900 employees in approximately 60 offices around the world.
About the Team
The Digital Transformation team for this company is led by the Chief Digital Transformation Officer and delivers innovative solutions and capabilities that leverage our technical expertise, business understanding and partnerships to enable market-leading performance across the organisation.
The UW New Services Portfolio team is a newly formed group within the Digital Transformation team with a focus on transforming end to end underwriting process delivering digital data driven experience across Insurance and Reinsurance globally
Purpose of the role:
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of an agreed and evolving set of UW New Services digital transformation initiatives. The Delivery Lead is also responsible for strong business engagement and alignment, specifically around planning and communications.
This role will be initially focused on progressing several high priority initiatives for the underwriting within Insurance and Reinsurance business as well as working with the Head of Portfolio and Senior Delivery Lead to define longer term vision and Business as Usual model for the portfolio applications.
- Understanding the opportunities landscape on a global basis, across London & Global products, Central, East & West, and the different types of work flow initiatives to implement proportionate and fit for purpose programme delivery approaches and plans, including the downstream impacts on technology landscape, Operational/Underwriting processes and associated governance/controls
- Work with Stakeholders and manage Digital Product teams including Product Owners and Product Analysts, Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Developers and external vendors to promote and support Best practice to ensure new initiatives and deliverable are understood, evaluated, prioritised and implemented to plan and to budget
- Resource planning across the opportunities, proactive in making recommendations on flexing resources as needed to support development, testing and delivery of the digital pipeline; interview, directly manage and support additional (permanent, contract or consultant) team members as needed
- Develop and set documentation and standards for all development and delivery activities, including using a common approach, structure and platform (e.g. Confluence) for documentation, be responsible for checking that these standards are being properly met and ensure documentation and reporting evolves as requirements from the Agile PMO change over time
- Build relationships with other UW New Services portfolio Delivery managers and senior business stakeholders to promote best practice Delivery and Programme management approaches
Skills and experience:
- Understanding the importance of people, process, technology and data
- Agile and scaled Agile practises
- Commercial and financial management
- Life-cycle perspective
- Maintaining delivery momentum
- Making the process work
- Team dynamic and collaboration
If this role sounds like it would be of interest please do apply and we will be in touch!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted