AV Technician London based Permanent role Up to £38k salary + benefits depending on experience About The Role Our client, an established Audio-Visual specialist company, are seeking an AV Technician to be based on-site with one of their clients in London, with the main site based in the Camden area. This role also requires the occasional visit to North London where your expenses will be fully covered by our client.
This would be an excellent role for an AV Technician who enjoys the responsibility of a fast past work environment, working largely as the AV expert on-site and having a high level of responsibility. Role duties include supporting the requirements of the company by providing maintenance support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and systems at Client's offices onsite. Role duties include supporting the requirements of the company by providing maintenance support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and systems at Client's offices onsite.
- Provide AV/VC support to our clients, their staff and external clients
- Set up, operate and maintain AV/VC equipment
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently
- Supporting end users as requested by the Client
- Event support including set up and operation of PA systems, VC System, projection systems etc. This could be in small Event environments or full auditorium setups.
- Any admin processing that may be required
About The Candidate Technical requirements
- Ability to operate Videoconference hardware (Microsoft teams, Skype, Cisco, Webex, Poly etc) and to troubleshoot any potential issues relating to audio feedback, no video etc.
- Proven experience in operating PA, projection and room control/booking systems (Crestron/AMX/ Crestron touch Panels etc)
- Proven experience with digital mixing desks, vision mixers and camera controls
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- Maturity, especially when under pressure and being able to maintain excellence in Customer Service with clients of all seniority levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. The nature of this role involves last minute requests and as such, flexibility is also a key attribute.
- Ability to impart knowledge to those less skilled.
- To work well as part of a small team or on your own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- InfoComm CTS certification would be advantageous
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
Ideal Candidate Highly proactive with good technical understanding and experience of all AV/VC technologies applied to corporate environments. The candidate would have industry recognised AV qualifications, a polite manner and good communications skills. The individual will be well presented with a friendly, outgoing personality with an upbeat attitude. The ideal candidate will be willing to take almost total ownership of the systems and maintain them accordingly and will be willing to get involved and strive to exceed expectations at all times. The candidate must also have good administration skills and possess a sound knowledge of computer technology, PC applications and networking.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted