Integration Architect for D365 - Please note this is remote with occasional travel to the office in Central London
We are currently recruiting for an Integration Architect to join a global media business in central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very important programme of work that is highly visible to some of the biggest stakeholders within the business. As a business they have an amazing relationship with Microsoft and as such this person will have access to some of Microsoft's best consultants.
The Integration Architect involves working in environment which has multiple integrations between Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O) and multiple 3rd party systems such as Workday, Concur and Media systems. The roles main responsibility is to manage existing integration on daily basis and add new markets to existing integrations by mapping the data from the foreign system into the D365 integration eco system. The role will in addition to above, require designing new integration logic to D365 when required - when the existing eco system doesn't support the requirements. The Integration Architect will be required to work closely with the Solutions Architects and is a key member of the architecture team. The Integration Architect is responsible for creating, maintaining and managing components of the target architecture that they are responsible for.
- Designing Integration logics and preparing Solution Design documents.
- Managing upcoming bugs and change requests and continuous updates on Standard Operation Procedure documents.
- Supporting on regression impacts on deployment of Change Requests and platform upgrades.
- Close monitoring on system performance degradation and contribute on mitigation routes.
- Responsible for full end to end process of the integrations and any improvements or changes.
- Maintaining relationship with key business stakeholders for design changes or in the event of data flow failures.
- Working closely with BAU Support team and to provide advice and guidance in resolving issues related to integration records which are in flight to D365.
- Working closely with other application technical teams such as Biztalk and Snaplogic etc.
- Working towards improvising the monitoring tools and on demand reports for daily status by market to be proactive in the event of failures.
- Experience with D365 F&O in the following modules:
- GL AR / AP
- Project management and accounting
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Sales and Marketing
- Product management
- HR Expenses management
- Timesheets Cash and Bank management
- Extensive experience with Data management in D365 and how to resolve issues with imports and exports.
- Understanding on how to use and manipulate XML files for data transport and management. Use of tools such as Notepad++ and Postman is beneficial.
- Understanding of how API works and various protocols such as HTTP, REST or SOAP.
- Good understanding of how to translate business requirement documents into technical specifications for development into applications.
- Experience with working with IT project lifecycle cycles and Agile, Scrum Project Management.
- Ability to operate under pressure with competing priorities in an organised and methodical manner.
- Strong skills to coordinate with the testing team for proper testing of all the modules in the project since no one in the testing team is aware of BizTalk technology.
- Proven skills of setting up support processes and getting it documented as per company requirement.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search