A Technical Lead is required to work on our leading banking client's imperative Data Loss Prevention (DLP) projects.
Location: Edinburgh (WFH and one day per week in the Gogarburn office)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
Area: Cyber Defense & Security Response
Skills /experience required:
- Background in Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Previously worked in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Purview, formally Azure Purview.
- Familiar with the technical design process and implementation.
- Experience working on deployments and previous involvement in data migrations.
- Proficient in working alongside Business Analysts and able to lead in the definition and realisation of solutions, processes, benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modelling the organisation.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and manage technical relationships effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Compliance Portfolio and Symantec DLP Broadcom would be an advantage.
- Understanding of on premise and off premise data scanning would also be advantageous.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search