We are looking for a PMO Analyst with KYC/Financial Crime experience ideally with Financial Services / Insurance background to join one of our Insurance clients on a 6 month contract currently working remotely.
This position is Inside IR35.
- Formulating migration plans with Business and Technology Teams and proactively drive delivery against these plans
- Create, maintain and track progress of Road-map/Plan and Features
- Management and updating of RAID log, including collaborating and co-coordinating the development and implementation of risk /issue mitigation action plans
- Provision of monthly RAID business intelligence for Program Board and wider stakeholder consumption
- Bring stakeholders together, to ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being actively managed and mitigated across the programme
- Providing an overview that governance processes are in place and the right things are happening at the right time
- Production, management and evolution of project governance artefacts and controls
- Providing program level reporting; meeting all internal and external demands
- Preparing and delivering written and verbal weekly project update summaries for key stakeholders as required
- End to end project management and delivery of automation / improvements to key governance processes
- Provide insightful quality, decision support information
- Transformation experience
- KYC / Financial Crime Project Experience
- Financial Services / Insurance background
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search