Actuarial Finance Planning and Delivery Manager
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Actuarial Finance Planning and Delivery Manager with Testing or Development experience to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
ACTUARIAL EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Representing Life Finance across a key integration programme, working closely with SMEs and process owners across different Finance teams.
- Proactively engaging and managing key stakeholders throughout the change lifecycle to ensure they are kept informed of progress and have the right information at the right time to enable decision-making.
- Managing resource including financial and vendor activity, ensuring these are allocated and utilised efficiently.
- Producing and maintaining high quality documentation including; plans, status reports, business readiness tracking, test strategy, defect management reports, test Completion reports.
- Ensuring the project aligns to our change management framework and governance including complying with relevant procedures and processes, maintaining evidence/audit trails as required.
- Own the Test Schedule and driving forward the delivery of testing in close co-operation with Testers (including business testers).
- Delivering the testing of a project, or scheduled release, in accordance with the Test Strategy, and ensure overall governance and delivery of the testing artefacts in line with the agreed Test Schedule.
- Stakeholder Management: Interprets and influences both the external and internal environments by creating positive relationships with stakeholders through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives.
- Planning and organising: Organises, prioritises and, where applicable, delegates work activities to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives. Includes the principles of time management and multi-tasking.
- Managing Change: Employs appropriate processes, structures, tools and behaviours to lead and/or control change initiatives. Applies a structured approach to drive and support change on an individual, team and/or organisational level.
- Communication Skills: Clearly and effectively communicates information, ideas, plans, requests and opinions to internal and external stakeholders through a range of channels including written and oral. Ensures alignment with communication guidelines and policies.
- Impact and Influence: Influencing others to achieve a positive impact. This includes communicating clearly, building support for ideas and having an impact on other people.
- Delivering Results: Meeting and exceeding performance goals and expectations to deliver results.
If interested then please submit your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search