Desktop Support - £173.85 per day
Lorien are currently looking for Desktop Support engineer to work for a leading IT service provider based in Belfast, on an initial 8 week contract. Travel will be required to other customer sites.
- To replace desktops, laptops and monitors as like for like and enabling a quick resolution with minimum inconvenience to the end user. Delivery of laptops, desktops, other hardware as needed.
- Build laptops, desktops, durabooks, etc as per NIE standard/Gold image
- Installation of customer specific software/application
- Post installation, fix any issues, if reported
- Perform Break fix on all desktop equipment
- To perform IMAC activities
- Installation and support of software products not managed by second line support.
- Onsite assistance during escalations or testing. Covering hardware, software, networking, telephony and printing.
- PC literate
- Customer liaison skills
- Interpretation of data & actions
- Decision making.
- Windows OS literate
- Basic knowledge of Server OS and navigation if needed as eyes and ears for smart hands calls
- Experience with Active Directory (not essential)
IF you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or apply within!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted