Technical IT Security SME- Greenfield- Remote
My client is looking for a leading technical security consultant with a strong background in Security operations, security design and technical security advisory. This is a greenfield project with a secure by design mindset embedded across the business. You will be involved from a design capability in addition to operations. Everything is being built from scratch so all solution designs will be assessed by this individual. This program will be split into two parts the first being the secure design of the IT estate the second will involve an integration of two companies. You should have practical technical ability across a broad spectrum not just around the compliance piece.
Salary: 18mth contract
Remote- but onsite for key meetings etc.
- system design implemented for maximum security
- would know how to handle a DDOS attack in reality rather than just on paper
- 3rd party SOC you will support and set up the system to make the SOC effective
- Split between doing & advising: You could do the activity but will more likely need to be supervising and advising.
- Needs to be able to devise the tests to make sure systems are secure and the implementation is correct.
- You should have the skills to hack a system yourself if needed but will be working with partners who will actually be doing the pen testing.
This is one of the most exciting opportunities in the market, to find out more details about this role please apply now.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted