Information Security Consultant - SC Cleared (inside IR35)
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- We are actively recruiting a security cleared Information Security consultant to work on an 18-month contract.
- This role will be working on site based in Bracknell, with potentially some remote working opportunity available.
- We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security and information security. You will have experience of working within a secure environment or within a government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme is essential for this role.
Key experience required:
- Demonstrated experience of creating the production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS) and other Assurance Documents.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes, and procedures, ensuring that they are current and reflective of evolving security threats.
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Awareness of Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS)
- Defines target end state for IT security controls in IT systems across the DSO/Head of Security's area of responsibility
- Reports the effectiveness of IT security controls to the DSO/Head of Security
- Contributes to IT service level definitions.
- Promotes a security aware culture.
- Manages relationships with key stakeholder groups such as users, project managers, IT service providers, Information Asset Owners, enterprise architects and procurement staff to gain compliance with policy.
If the role is of interest, please click apply now.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search