Are you a Java Developer looking for your next permanent role?
Role SummaryMy client, one of the fastest growing IT consultancies in the UK are currently involved in a huge piece of project recruitment for Java Developers at all levels due to a large project that has been won. These roles will be permanent as their expanding Java capability picks up speed. The roles available are Java Developers, Senior Java Developers and Lead Developer roles.
Role Responsibilities -
- Engagement as a developer on projects for clients - acting in a consultative manor
- Delivery of working software using modern approaches to software development
- Strong, collaborative contribution to an agile development team
- Contributing to the development of the Application Engineering Practice
Competencies and Skills Needed -Mandatory Skills:
- Solid experience of modern Java development using associated frameworks (Ideally Java 8+)
- Skills in spring
- Any knowledge of DevOps tools such as Docker, Kafka & Kubernetes
- Experience of automated software build, test and deployment
- Knowledge of database, web & cloud technologies
- Broad understanding of new and emerging technologies
If interested please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted