Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with experience of Infrastructure Testing to join on a 6 month initial contract, outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
Previous infrastructure testing experience in a Cloud hosting solution with AWS or similar:
- ability to operate as a tester in a common AWS architecture
- extrapolate test requirements from a given infrastructure to test AWS services in a shared component architecture
- expertise in designing, developing and execution of manual infrastructure tests
- Documenting the processes, procedures and ways of working to maintain the testing artefacts.
Experience of developing automated test framework for infrastructure testing;
- using Ruby based Chef InSpec (or similar)
- to enrich the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) develop by DevOps
- to design & develop continuous integration & deployment pipelines for testing with Jenkins or similar
- to ensure security policies are applied and run on a regular basis
- to run as an assurance test pack
Experience in Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT);
- good understanding of OAT and proven track record
- planning, scheduling, designing, developing and execution of OAT tests
- ability to coordinate OAT activities with various project and programme stakeholders
- good hands on skills to prepare test plans, daily/weekly reports and test closure documents.
Hands on experience in;
- Linux / Unix and Windows Server
- Demonstrate an understanding of test methodologies and a DevOps approach to delivery
- Consistent and principled approach to testing
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies including testing Terraform deployments or similar
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search