Lorien's Edinburgh based Banking client are currently looking for a highly Software Developer to join the existing team on a permanent basis.
What You'll Do:
In your new role, you'll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions.
You'll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
The Skills You'll Need
You'll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Expertise in UI technologies and frameworks like ReactJS, WebSDK, dynamic and runtime generated forms
- Hands-on experience on microservices development using Java, SpringBoot like Data, Integration, Web and JPA
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry or building cloud-based solutions
- Experience in BPMS viz Camunda, JBPM and Activiti, Rules Management Drools and Event & Micro-service oriented
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
If you have a passion for Software Development and this role sounds of interest, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted