IT Project Manager
Hybrid working model - Telford
Salary: Up to £62,000 + excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, one of the UK's Top Employers for nine years running, is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team within the Head of IT Office.
This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as IT Project Manager, you will play a lead role in the management and delivery of multiple and/or high-profile IT projects or programmes of activity.
- Lead the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined.
- Apply project management tools and techniques appropriately to effectively manage the project to successful delivery.
- Successfully secure appropriate resources for the project at the outset and maintain this throughout the project to ensure projects are adequately resourced.
- Produce high quality project documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents, and governance in line with the project objectives to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and actively manage stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsor, steering group and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress
- Develop network of contacts internally and externally to draw on and share best practice of project management
- Conduct project reviews to ensure projects are formally closed, reviewed and that lessons learned are captured and actioned as appropriate.
- Determining when project risks and issues can be dealt with internally, and where they need to be escalated to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for allocation of resources within the project, including financial resources within agreed budgets.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing change in a commercial environment
- Experienced with strong level of exposure to IT project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Senior relationship and stakeholder management skills, including effective questioning
- Understanding of change and IT frameworks, models, and concepts
- Understanding of how to define and manage risks, issues, and dependencies as they relate to projects and change
What's on offer
An award-winning employer to work for with a fantastic benefits package, flexible work environment and a salary up to £62,000.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search