AGILE DELIVERY MANAGER - INSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Loriens Public Sector client requires the skills of an experienced Agile Delivery Manager for an initial 3 month contract.
You will be part of the team delivering an operational payment platform, undertaking the necessary user engagement, development and support arrangements to deliver live outbound payments.
The role will involve co-ordinating and prioritising the efforts of the various specialists required to build, test and run the platform and service. The team is likely to include predominantly development, testing and infrastructure staff, but other support from technical and non-technical teams may be required on an ongoing basis.
This will involve planning the projects, agreeing resourcing, day-to-day management of the team and formal project reporting. Tasks will include:
- Supporting agile working practices within the team, including running agile ceremonies, establishing a commitment to timebox plans and a development backlog.
- Establishing resource/time tracking for cost and estimation purposes.
- Prioritising incoming requests alongside agreed work
- Managing the team and establishing a process to request additional resource as required.
- Documenting all project work appropriately
- Establishing and documenting what is required to meet partner expectations, governance and assurance processes
- Competent in leading a multi-disciplinary team.
- Competent in managing a complex and demanding set of stakeholders.
- Competent in managing agile 'ceremonies', including stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and show and tells.
- Can project plan and provide information to wider team and stakeholders to allow them to manage budget and risks.
- Can effectively assess risks and build and agree mitigation plans for the risks.
- Can prioritise work across multiple projects based on guidance from senior management.
- Experience of delivering projects including software and infrastructure components to agreed time, cost and quality criteria.
- Experience of formal project reporting and attending project and programme boards to represent the project
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search