EUC Engineer - SCCM SME
London office 3 days a week.
- Ensure system performance targets are achieved or surpassed, this includes incident, service request SLA's and maintaining or improving identified system, service KPI's.
- Bringing a strong Customer Service focus, you will enhance the reputation of Service Operations by being credible and precise in your delivery
- Create and keep update documentation and processes for system implementations.
- Provide clear and concise instructions that can be used by the service desk and being point of escalation for first line incidents and requests.
- On a weekly basis provide a checkpoint report to line manager - outlining progress made on calls and issues.
- In depth knowledge and experience of:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Task Sequence Management
- Patch Management and Windows Servicing
- Application Packaging and Publishing
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Microsoft Office 365
- Training and educating end-users of O365 capabilities and tools
- O365 technical administration (Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Exchange)
- O365 design and development
- Mobile Device Management
- Windows Device Management
- Application Management
- Windows Update for Business
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search