Engineering manager up to 70k for a B2B tech startup that provides a leading Rebate Management SaaS platform.
As an Engineering manager you will be working a 50/50 structure between development and line management. We are looking for hands on practitioners within the Microsoft tech stack; c#, .net core, azure.
You must have expert knowledge of:
- software solution creation
- An awareness of automation topics
- have strong communication, time management, and prioritization skills.
The company currently has a team of 70 Engineers that are split into sub-teams of 7/8 people, each sub team has a different focus area of the business, UX, DevOps, QA, SRE, etc.
Location: Stratford Upon Avon, working one day a week in the office.
Salary: Up to 70k
- Effectively manage a sub team of engineers.
- Hold weekly 1:1s with your sub team to provide them the support they need to progress and succeed.
- Lead engineering projects and project teams
- Deliver projects that improve the quality of product and minimize defects
Our expectations for the ideal candidate:
- Strong hands-on experience with .Net, Angular, and Azure
- Strong understanding of working within an Agile Environment
- At least 3 years' experience leading software engineering project teams.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering projects to a high standard, with minimal defects.
- Be able to demonstrate work that has pushed an organization forward, such as, improving standards, deploying new technologies that are consistent with the roadmap, improving business processes, solid product knowledge for the systems development, contributions to team OKRs.
If you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity to become a part of forward-thinking start up environment, then apply here!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted