Project Manager - Merges and Acquisitions (M&A experience)
My client are a global FMCG company and they are looking for a Project Manager with experience of Merges and Acquisitions (M&A experience). This will be a 6 month initial contract and will be on a hybrid working style with some travel into London necessary.
- Merges and Acquisitions (M&A) experience
- Project Management experience
- Understand business environment, business needs and customer brief, participate and contribute in defining business justification, benefit - risk analysis, budget and resource requirements
- Drive end-to-end project management and execution, ensuring effective project delivery in line with PMI requirements and regulatory standards. Ensure robust and transparent development process adhering to BLAST stage gate deliverable and best practices.
- Ensure SNOW becomes a business management tool through proactive and timely project updates.
- Drive delivery to time and quality in line with global practices, tools, and innovation framework.
- Own the risk assessment, evaluate impact to the project and lead the prioritisation. Identify the resolution and contingency measures.
- Drive the resolution of complex project related issues by analysing, identifying, facilitating recommendations to achieve optimal solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search