Senior Business Analyst (Master Data Management) - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you an associate/ senior business analyst looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have a good understanding of Master Data Management?
A global and well-established one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for.
In this role you will be working in a team of product managers, analysts, data architects and date governance specialists.
- Identifying and articulating data pain points within organisations that can benefit from MDM interventions
- Defining bespoke MDM strategies for our clients with an aim to achieve well designed, high quality and controlled master data
- Understanding, documenting, and (where appropriate) defining critical master data hierarchies
- Implementing and configuring MDM solutions to meet our client's business needs and objectives, supported by the appropriate level of change management.
- Aligning and implementing key processes needed to effectively manage master data, and training business users to execute these processes
- Designing and implementing the interaction between MDM solutions and Data Warehousing solutions to achieve a common understanding of critical master data entities across our client's data landscape
- Good understanding of Master Data Management best practice, and experience in MDM design as well as implementation
- Effective multitasking skills
- A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for data
- Confident and concise communication skills: with the ability to articulate complex/conceptual Data concepts to influence and drive alignment, collaboration, and efficiency both within and across multi-disciplinary teams and communicate technical requirements to business stakeholders and vice versa
- Comfort with some travel to clients
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search