Lead Data Strategy Consultant - Permanent
If you are an experienced Data Strategy Consultant and are looking for a new role with an exciting Analytics Consultancy then this could be the role for you! We are currently recruiting for one of the fastest growing business's in the UK who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for.
You would have a passion for data, and creating a business culture that encourages and enables everyone to use and understand the value of data.
- Scoping and developing statements of work and managing project delivery
- Owning multiple stakeholder relationships
- Challenging the status quo and conducting maturity assessments
- Proposing a roadmap of solutions and capabilities which close the maturity gap
- Developing insights into clear and actionable business recommendations
- Preparing impactful presentations for a variety of stakeholder groups, including C-suite
- Managing a team of consultants to deliver in line with client expectations
- Great communication skills to liaise with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and with clients
- Experience in proposing solutions that drive business value for clients, which incorporate technology, ways of working, data literacy, governance, people and change
- An understanding of what it takes to deliver lasting data change
- Ability to influence others by creating compelling presentations, and by leveraging data and insights
- Strategic awareness and a comfort working and adapting approaches in an ambiguous environment
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search