Lead Analyst - Adobe Analytics
My client, one of the biggest retail companies in the UK are currently looking for a Lead Analyst to join their already established teams on a permanent basis.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is required, though experience with other digital analytics tools will be considered.
- An agile and innovative thinker, you'll be able to think creatively with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and coming up with ideas.
- Excited by digital and retail, you'll can be curious about data and the adoption of new technologies and tools.
- A proven track record of delivering actionable insight and demonstrable business change through the application of analytics.
- Self-starter with initiative and good self-management skills, able to prioritise and work collaboratively as a valuable member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about your own development, adaptable and have a growth mindset.
- Excellent communicator, credible and articulate, with good presentation and relationship building skills. Able to build trust with stakeholders and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- As we try to bridge the gap between classic digital data and broader business data, experience with any sort of coding (e.g. SQL, Python/R, VBA or others) would be very valuable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Familiarity with data visualisation techniques or tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power BI or MicroStrategy) would be useful but not essential.
If interested please apply and i will contact you within 48 hours.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search