HP Exstream Developer (Remote Working)
Our client is looking for a highly skilled HP Exstream Developer to join their Wythall based team on a permanent basis.
In this role as an HP Exstream Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of HP Exstream changes, which meet the requested criteria of projects or BAU requests. You will also be responsible for supporting the team of designers, developers and testers in delivering solutions to the business within HP Exstream.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with analyst developers to ensure deliverables are delivered in line with defined letter specifications
- Carrying out appropriate levels of testing to ensure all documentation meets required standards
- Provide guidance and oversight to minimise technical and business risk arising from changes within the HP Exstream application
- Ensure all defined processes and controls are adhered to
- Work with wider audiences to deliver effective solutions in HP Exstream
Key skills/experience required:
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Dedicated, tenacious and pragmatic problem solver
- Experience working in an HP Exstream developer role or equivalent programming experience.
- Proven Project / Change Managements Skills
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted