This role is for a major brand in the financial service sector - Nationwide Building Society, in need of a Financial Crime Assurance Reviewer.
Location - Hybrid
Salary - Up to £51,000
Start date - ASAP
- Strong ABC / Bribery and Corruption / Anti-Corruption knowledge (FCA Financial Crime Guide, JMLSG Guidance, Money Laundering Regulations, UK Bribery Act 2010, Criminal Finances Act 2017, Contingent Reimbursement Model)
- General knowledge and understanding of current legislation, regulation and guidance relating to AML or Sanctions
- Knowledge and experience of identifying key Economic Crime risks and issues
- Be a confident communicator both verbally and written, who is comfortable to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Have a naturally curious and inquisitive approach to work, proactively questioning the status quo where appropriate
- Be an independent, self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Be resilient and not shy away from having difficult conversations
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted