SAP Manager - SAP Finance
Our client a Leading Consultancy firm are currently looking for talented individuals with experience of SAP S/4HANA Finance advisory and implementation. This role within the team, requires client delivery skills and experience whilst supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice.
The Successful candidate;
- In role as a Process Lead, leading the delivery of high‐quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery Workstreams.
- Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP
- Support business development and sales initiatives including bid and proposal support with our SAP clients
- Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance and cross‐functional integration togother SAP modules; including Sales, Procurement (MM), Logistics (LE) and Production Planning.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other customer and 3rd party tools/applications
- Experience of SAP Finance in manufacturing industries, consumer packaging goods, pharmaceutical, or retail
Key skills for the SAP Manager - SAP Finance
- Documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well‐developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices with a background in Finance
- SAP system design, build and deployment experience - several full lifecycle implementations preferred
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Detailed working knowledge of how Finance processes are enabled within SAP Finance application
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Ability to build client relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery
- Functional knowledge of Finance, Controlling, Central Finance and SAP Integrations relevant to Finance.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search