Cloud Azure/GCP Engineer
My client a global pharmaceutical company are currently looking to recruit an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. Please note if successful you will need to be paid via an umbrella company/PAYE. As an Azure Cloud Engineer you will be required to support the leading the innovation strategies to modernize the tools and techniques used across the entire portfolio.
- Automation [of testing, build, deployment, service activities like access management, data backups, data quality checks or any other repeated tasks in service management etc.]
- Cloud tools and technologies knowledge preferably Azure e.g. serverless, PaaS and IaaS services to build automated solutions, enabling Infrastructure and Data solutions monitoring and reporting (e.g. Power BI/spotfire)
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML) to implement predictive analytics and building automated solution for event correlation and auto recovery Good understanding of ETL/ELT data warehousing concepts
- Proven experience in programming skills like (SQL DB, PowerShell). Knowledge in Terraform, .net or C# will be of added advantage Good understanding of database concepts e.g. SQL DB/Oracle
- Software development, architecture design (e.g. SOA) & technology platforms/frameworks Agile delivery, DevOps Ways of working
- Service Management tools (specifically ServiceNow)and Automation platforms (such as Run deck & Automation Anywhere)
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search