Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Loriens leading Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Quality Analyst to join their Scotland based team on a contract basis.Hybrid working - Edinburgh based office6 month initial contract Negotiable inside IR35
Role is Quality Analyst for HMT Breathing Space. The journey initiative being the application of relief from interest, fees and charges on credit which is subject to a HM Treasury legislation called Breathing Space.
Role requires a specialist functional testing skillset to design and execute test suites, produce quality documentation, collaboration with NatWest platform teams, quality review and report on Natwest Platform test deliverables, experience of agile ways of working, excellent communication skills.
- Delivering within an agile way of working
- Managing daily activity for self and test analysts when required
- Strong experience of Oracle / SQL;
- Writing SQL queries to validate test cases and extract data from the Oracle database
- Writing SQL to condition test data
- End-to-end software testing across the programme, engaging with multiple platforms and technologies
- Ensure the quality of the solutions developed through designing and executing articulate testing processes (aligned to I2V)
- Strong knowledge in testing processes and procedures
- Extensive experience in Requirement analysis, creating Test plans, Traceability Matrices, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Defect reports, Status reports and Test completion reports
- Experience of functional, integration and regression testing
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues to the QA Manager
- Identify test data requirements and assist in conditioning data
- Experience of Jira and Zephyr to manage all tasks, test cases and execution
- Experience with Defect Life Cycle and Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Familiar with automation / continuous integration tools; IntelliJ, Postman, TeamCity
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable managing day to day activity
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Have analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
if this is of interest to you please apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age