Oracle ERP Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for an Oracle ERP Project Manager. This will be on a 6 month contract, hybrid working home/2-3 days onsite in London and is deemed Outside IR35.
Day to Day Responsibilities of the ERP Project Manager will include:
- Providing Project Leadership.
- Manage multiple projects in varying size.
- Scheduling, attending and leading project management and steering group meetings to ensure that key decisions are shared, risks, issues, dependencies and proactive updates provided to all stakeholders.
- Build strong engagement with key stakeholders across technology and finance teams and the wider business.
- Challenge the solutions with the aim of delivering the optimum future proof solution. Ensuring that buy-in is sought from all Key Stakeholders.
- Adhere to the clients project management reporting processes
- Clearly document project actions and decisions
- Consistent adherence to deadlines and budgets.
Key Skills of the ERP Project Manager would include:
- Experience in project managing Oracle ERP System Implementations and integrations.
- Proven track record and experience in all Project Life-cycle Phases
- In-Depth Understanding of ERP Systems
- Experience of both large and mid-market ERP deployments
- Demonstrable experience and formal Project Management Qualifications, Tools & Techniques
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, conflicting priorities, differing reporting lines, multi-site projects as well as scope change and risk
- Excellent stakeholder, people management, coaching and leadership skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desirable
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the technical and process impact relating to the project.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- A minimum of 5 years ERP experience delivering successful projects
- A project management or ERP implementation qualification (Prince2, Agile PM, PMP)
- Understanding of core finance and business processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, hire-to-retire.)
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search