Identity and Access Control analyst - 6 months - Strong MS Excel
London - Hybrid work pattern
£330 Per day Inside IR35
Working with a leading analytic company to help in their search for a Security and Access Control analyst, you will provide day to day operational system administration to their Business Solutions.
- Deploy, maintain, update and troubleshoots user access issues
- Manage user account and password management processes
- Monitor and Manage Privileged Access Management
- Creates and maintain detailed documentation based on new and existing processes and procedures and security and access controls, manage approvals and version controls
- Generates weekly and monthly metrics for access and audit reports
- Responds to audit requests or findings related to assigned technologies.
- Ensures that critical events and alerts are escalated within SLA agreement and documented
- Identifying and reporting possible security issues, incidents and violations of security policies
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Previous experience with Identity and Access Management solutions within multi system business solutions (COTs, SaaS, bespoke), working in support or consulting role
- Work with the company's IT and business team to perform the Joiner, Mover and Leaver access systems - Liaise with IT for regularly reviewing of systems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work as required
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Understanding of Audit guidelines, Data Protection guidelines
- Strong MS Excel
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search