Principle Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Principle Agile Coach to join on a 6 month initial contract, outside IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
Agile and Lean experience
- Deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context, such as behaviours, governance, process and culture across portfolio management, programme and project team approaches
- Evidence of embedding agile tools and techniques and be able to use them as needed
- Understanding of agile product and service development. And the enablers required to cultivate an agile organisation
- Broad understanding of product and programme management techniques
- Deep understanding of complexity theory and the application of complexity informed practices.
- Experience, in several different contexts, with the application of skill liquidity and capacity planning practices
- Facilitate Agile events with staff at all levels (including C-Band and directors) ensuring objective of events are met at the conclusion
- Government and/or commercial experience as an Agile or Lean Coach
Digital and service experience
- An excellent understanding of good service design and delivery
- Application of agile in operational and digital context
Coaching and transformation
- Demonstrable experience of creating lasting change towards agile and lean ways of working.
- Proven ability to quickly assimilate organisational strategy and operating context
- Ability to showcase relevant tools and techniques, such as coaching, advising, workshops and mentoring
- Ability to work with leaders that are undergoing complex change, working in an iterative manner, evolving conversations and understanding how far to challenge and when
- Excellent stakeholder management and proven ability to engage and influence all levels of seniority
- Encourage contributions and involvement from a broad and diverse range of staff by being visible and accessible
- Effectively manage staff and team dynamics when working across Departmental and other boundaries
- Experience of visualising organisational, team or individual capability (such as capability, Maturity or Wardley mapping)
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating and sharing knowledge and decision making
- Ability to quickly win trust and coach senior leaders
- Ability to work flexibly, the successful Coach will need to be able to work in a fluid and responsive environment
- Ability to work in environments undergoing complex change
- Be framework agnostic, use the right tools and techniques for the situation
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search