- Home based, work from anywhere, with regular travel, Home based, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Are you looking to work for a well-established IT company who are known for their IT and cloud services innovation, creating multi-award-winning Communications, IT, Cloud and Hardware products and services for our customers, who we refer to as partners? Selling wholesale to over 5,000 independent partners, we have solid relationships and HUGE buying power with leading tier-one telcos, IT vendors, hardware distributors and manufacturers, including Vodafone, O2, BT/EE, Microsoft, TTB and Virgin Media Business. Impressive, right?
The aspiration is to be bigger and better, and we have only just started. As we expand, being responsible for a small number of our most valuable reseller partners, you'll be leading from the front. With mega market trends and once in a generation infrastructure changes, such as the PSTN Switch Off, expansion of FTTP, increased 5G capabilities and M2M gaining traction, we're hugely excited about the significant growth opportunity we and our partners have in this incredible industry.
£45,000 salary + £32,000 OTC
The main objective is to achieve sales targets by identifying new business opportunities through a combination of upselling and cross-selling to an existing reseller base and acquiring business from new resellers.
- To build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities to support the achievement of sales targets
- Deliver against set sales targets, key business objectives and individual key performance indicators.
- To work closely with the Account Managers - both field and desk based.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports including sales forecasts.
- Maintain up to date records on our CRM system.
- Create and deliver successful customer presentations and proposals - (at all levels).
- Identify new sales opportunities to maximize growth and revenue within your base of partners and associated territory or market segment.
- Train and up-skill partners to deliver maximum sales potential.
- To keep up to date of the marketplace / industry in which Daisy operates.
- To interface in to DWS teams e.g. product development and marketing teams, providing market feedback on various aspects including price trends and competitor activity.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- £45,000 salary with £32,000 OTC
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable sales experience in the competitive new business telecoms environment.
- A basic awareness of the Unified Coms arena
- Demonstrable achievement of sales targets
- Field sales experience
- Experience in working within the wholesale marketplace
- Experience of successfully selling in to various reseller types and size.
- Skills and competencies E.g. Oral & written Skills. Analytical Skills. Arithmetical experience etc.
- Extensive knowledge of your specialist area.
- Solid sales skills including lead generation, pipeline management, forecasting and closing.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships at a senior level
- Ability to communicate and generate business at all levels
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to galvanize internal resources to assist in achievement of your sales targets
- Tenacious, self sufficient and motivated
- High work rate
- Product knowledge within your specialty and in any of the following areas, of at least an overview level, would be highly beneficial; Broadband, and Leased Line services, Cloud/hosted Telephony, Mobiles, Hosting/Co-Location, server virtualisation services, Data WLR, SIP, CPS & NTS, Wi-Fi
- Valid UK driving license
- Working Location / Environment
- Home based working normal core hours. Some out of hours work will be required to maximize sale opportunities. Travelling to and from other office locations and reseller meetings will be required both in and outside of working hours. Occasional overnight stays will be required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age