You will join one of the largest IT consultancies who are driving digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. The company is working with numerous aspects of pioneering technologies including cloud engineering, AI and blockchain. My client is looking for a Lead Graphics Designer to join the Marketing Team to help design and complete bids and proposals with the help of the sales team through leading the design of group functions, imagery, presentations and marketing materials.
- Owning the design function of the organisation
- Creating video content, Image bases, podcasts, events, presentations, print/creation and merchandising
- Keeping up to date with social media trends
- Working with colleagues globally to create material
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day for every 2 years of service up to a total of 29 days.
- Education assistance
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Acrobat DC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Audition, After Effects
- Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Clear communicator and strong written skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested or would like to learn more about the role, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted