- Programme PMO - Insurance Underwriting Exp
- London - Hybrid 2 days per week
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client is looking for a Programme/Portfolio Manager to be responsible for supporting programmes with the Underwriting New Services Portfolio.
- Work with the Sponsor, Product Teams and Business teams to support the delivery and creation of project requirements and solutions.
- Develop the Business Case in consultation with the various stakeholders, suppliers, technology colleagues and others as required. Ensure that the Business Case is regularly reviewed and updated throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Undertake all aspects of the project planning process and then maintain and manage detailed plans throughout the project lifecycle, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Work with all stakeholders, contributors and suppliers (including internally) to ensure project deliverables are met to plan and to budget.
- Create the necessary project lifecycle documentation, ensuring all project documents are
- complete, accurate, current and appropriately stored. Ensure documentation and reporting
- evolves as requirements from the Agile PMO group change over time.
- To monitor, manage and report:
o Time and material usage versus approved budget for all projects under managemento Comprehensive resource forecasting versus approved budget and actuals.o All risks, issues and dependencies and escalate to the appropriate governance groups asrequired
- Liaise with the Business Change function to engage and manage stakeholders and for advice and support in producing relevant Change, Communications and Training artefacts to support
- embedding the change as appropriate.
- Produce project status reports for project stakeholders and the Agile PMO ensuring they are
- complete, accurate and current - noting that project status reporting may evolve as the team moves to an Agile model.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Digital Transformation team and the Regulatory,
- Risk and Business Process team.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by the line manager
Skills & Experience
- Excellent project management skills with experience of running & managing multiple workstreams on major programmes
- Proven experience working on Underwriting Programmes
- Experience working with senior stakeholders helping to manage risks, issues and dependencies across a number of business functions
- Broad experience with project standards, governance and methods
- Practical experience of working in an Agile delivery team.
- Insurance Sector Experience.
- Previous experience managing an IMAP programme would be an advantage
- London Market experience useful.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search