IT Graduate - Data Operations
My client is a one of Europe's fastest growing companies who provide end-to-end, full-stack data expertise from strategy to design, build and run to help senior business leaders enable better, faster decision-making and accelerated performance.
The Data Operations Technician will be accountable for sourcing, ingesting, processing, and validating data, into the data platforms, for consumption by our clients. These data assets are then used by their clients to make data-driven decisions at all levels of the business.
- Delivering the end-to-end data management process, including:
- Sourcing data from users, vendors and systems
- Mapping data metadata to harmonised schemas
- Initiating data processing in the data pipelines
- Analysing ingested data to ensure high data quality and completeness
- The launch of new countries or new data sources
- Updates to the data ingestion plan and align with the relevant stakeholders
- Data delivery plans
- Data quality issues via communication with 3rd parties and client stakeholders
- Maintenance of a data ownership and consumers tracker
- Ensuring process documentation is maintained
- Great interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind-set and attention to detail
- Evidence of the ability to work, make decisions and meet deadlines both independently and as part of a team
- Working in ambiguity, utilising a problem-solving mindset to define solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications
Please review and respond with an updated CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search