Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
SAP Senior Manager (S4 HANA Finance)
Our client a Leading Consultancy firm are currently looking for talented individuals with experience of SAP S/4HANA Finance advisory and implementation. This role within the team, requires strong client delivery skills and experience whilst supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice.
The Successful candidate
- Experience of Consulting / consultancy is highly desirabl
- Experience of pre-sales
- Experience of working on bids, RFPs and proposals with clients and customers
- SAP Implementation ExperienceSAP S/4
- Experience translating requirements and design workshop agenda's
- In role as a solution architect, leading the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery workstreams
- As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery projects
- Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP
- Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our SAP clients
- Lead the growth of the SAP practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- Have a cross-functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA finance, controlling and Projects systems and the integration to other modules such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Purchasing (MM), Logistics Execution (LE), Production Planning and EWM.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP finance with other customer and 3rd party tools/applications
- Knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices with a background in Order to Cash/Sales
- Working knowledge of integration to SAP finance bolt-on such as Blackline, consolidations systems
- SAP system design, build and deployment experience - Multiple full lifecycle implementations in S/4HANA or ECC.
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
- Ability to build sclient relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery
- Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.