Our Permanent team at Lorien are supporting one of the UK's leading employers who are currently recruiting a Business Analyst to enhance their Bristol team and perform high quality business analysis and establish solutions for the business and our customers, in line with the objectives of the company along with conducting cutover planning and business readiness to ensure the end user and system is prepared for the change. Putting customer's interests at the heart of how they conduct business will be demonstrated through your individual behaviours with a clear focus on treating customers fairly and delivering the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product lifecycle. You will also ensure you positively demonstrate and evidence the Values and Leadership/Personal imperatives supporting the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to understand business and customer needs.
- Perform high quality analysis and produce accurate output in line with requirements.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals to the required solution (in line with risk framework).
- Work with the team to provide an easily understood solution to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness.
- Hold communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Deliver all services to business and customers in a timely manner to meet expectations.
- Seek out process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand, whilst improving controls and increasing service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Make decisions that ensure the integrity of financial data is maintained.
- Ensure that all decisions are appropriately documented in an audit trail.
- Actively support knowledge management and sharing knowledge throughout the business.
- Produce quality documentation in line with department standards and ensure version control is in place.
- Ensure all documentation is communicated effectively to other areas where necessary, and is always stored in the correct location.
You will also be required to :
- To apply Business Analysis skills to define business requirements and collaborate to establish quality business solutions to business changes (both manual and automated solutions).
- Work to agreed business analysis framework ensuring that all tasks are conducted such that they satisfy legislative requirements, internal controls and policy conditions.
- Lead and participate in requirement capture workshops to define change requirements to stakeholder.
- Ensure solution approach is handed over to IT or Corporate Solutions development teams in a clear and concise manner that ensures continuity of solution design.
- To act as a hands-on BA who can support the project in iterative development and delivery.
- Support the design of solutions that consider the Customer Journey and comply with business practice, target operating model and system principles.
- Conduct any cutover planning and business readiness to ensure the business is prepared for the change.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search