Workday HCM Analyst
Our client, a leading consultancy are looking for a Workday HCM Analyst that has experience supporting the configuration of Workday.
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
- Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud platform in Workday HR/HCM, so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did (or didn't!) work
- Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
- Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
- Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search