Cloud Transformation Consultants
I have a Tier 1 Management Consultancy who are looking for Cloud Transformation Consultants to join their rapidly expanding team who are developing cloud strategies, operating models, architectures, and capabilities to deliver value from cloud for a wide range of major clients.
To be successful in securing a Cloud Transformation Consulting role you will need to have strong expertise around consulting background and experience delivering management and business roles.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Cloud Transformation practice who are going through a period of rapid expansion. As a reward for your expertise in Cloud Transformation you will receive benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, access to a 24-hour remote GP service, Cycle2Work Scheme and much more as well as ongoing training to develop your technical and managerial careers and opportunity to work with the latest tech.
The Cloud Consultant role requires:
- Focussing your sound technical skills to understand clients' Cloud transformation opportunities, and provide relevant and practical solutions to address those needs.
- Communicating well thought recommendations on architecture, delivery, tooling, costs and Cloud operating models.
- Building relationships and be a trusted advisor to the C-suite leaders at our clients, on Cloud and more broadly for their technology journey.
- Managing complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services across the full scope of helping our clients' transition to Cloud platforms, or unlocking the full potential of Cloud.
- Collaborating with the wider teams to define market-leading, client-focused Cloud proposition.
- Contributing to building a strong team and embracing diversity.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in architecting, design, implementation, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure, network, database, security architecture, IAM for Cloud-based solutions.
- Experience of introducing DevOps ways of working and DevOps Operations Model into an organisation.
- Experience of working in Financial Services (FS) or with FS clients.
- Experience in Private Cloud (example VMWare) for datacentre network, firewall, network services, network segmentation, new network arch (spine leaf).
- Experience of technical reviews and assessments, Cloud strategy, Cloud architectures, Cloud roadmaps, Cloud solution design, and related sourcing activities.
- Experience of doing migrations to public Cloud including infrastructure sizing and costing, and familiarity with leading migration tools present in the market Knowledgeable in several of: AWS, Azure, Google, micro services, APIs, containers, Cloud data models, Cloud integration, and Cloud migration patterns like rehost, refactor, rearchitect.
- Sound understanding of virtualisation and hypervisors.
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices.
If this sounds a good fit for you, please click through to apply!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted