Systems Support Analyst - Health and Safety System 6 Month Contract - Fully RemoteOur client is looking for a Systems Support Analyst to join them on a contract basis.
- Manage and coordinate the daily operational activities of key HSE technology platforms (Enablon & Comaea) in Production.
- Coordinate the service provision of remote support teams, to deliver high-quality internal customer support. Work with stakeholders in IT and the business to perform periodic service reviews.
- Develop & deliver system-based training to key users, to ensure the organisational capability is sustained.
- Act as a centre-point for solution knowledge, leading an internal Centre of Expertise (CoE) around the platforms.
- Update master data, permissions & configuration for the platforms in steady-state operation.
- Support project teams to deploy the solutions, expand the platforms or enhance existing capabilities, such as through platform upgrade activities.
Experience / Previous jobs required for the job:
- Operational experience managing digital systems, preferably within HSE, hazardous manufacturing or highly regulated industries.
- Specific experience managing Enablon (HSE platform) & Comaea (Competence Management System) highly desirable, but equivalent experience on other similar systems will be considered
- Experience developing key user systems competence across a wide range of global stakeholders, including for remote delivery (e.g. over Zoom or Teams).
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts to create engaging and sustainable training materials.
- Experience of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and/or Process Safety would be advantageous.
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search