London Senior Performance Analyst 4 month Initial Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Senior Performance Analyst to join the team on a 4-month contract with a mission to build a simple, joined-up and personalised experience for everyone at the organisation. You will develop services that work for the user, however complex the underlying systems may be. They believe that ensuring things work for end users is the only way to realise the efficiency's that come with digital transformation.
As a Senior Performance Analyst you'll:
- Provide leadership to product and service managers to identify what needs to be measured, develop hypotheses and test what success looks like
- Own and manage strategic work - e.g, community building and training; or analytics implementation policies for GDS products; benchmarking and agreeing common performance indicators
- Own the management and development of analytical instrumentation and be responsible for accurate data collection implementation, to influence the product manager to make evidence-based decisions
- Be proactive in working with other disciplines and datasets, for example, lead the production of accurate, engaging and actionable analysis, support the Analysis Community and help provide leadership to the analysis community of practice, both with GDS.
- Line manages colleagues within a matrix structure
- Create and share examples of best practice in digital performance management, contributing to the Service Design Manual
Interested in people who:
- Can demonstrate strong proficiency with digital analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics working with high volumes of data and using appropriate tools such as Google BigQuery or other APIs
- Possess experience of working in an agile, project-based environment, focussed on delivering user needs
- Succeed in developing implementation strategy, roadmaps, measurement frameworks, instrumentation, quality assurance, administration and analysis
- Understand and have practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets. An understanding of, and practical experience with data analysis and visualisation tools, e.g. Data Studio or Tableau or experience in either python or R
- Gather and understand technical requirements and work with developers to build suitable technical solutions
- All Performance analyst vacancies are aligned with the DDaT framework. Please visit the link to see responsibilities and skill requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search