Junior Project Manager (Cutover) - Contract
Our top retail client are looking for a Junior Project Manager with Cutover experience to join them on a contract basis. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company.
You will undertake a project to create a customer data capability that masters a single operational view of the core customer contact profile and permissions enabling customer transparency, strengthening their GDPR compliance position & improving the efficiency of marketing output.
- Support the development of the Cutover Plan and Cutover Approach for all aspects of the technical implementation.
- Work with Project, IT and Business counterparts to ensure aligned Cutover Plan, with accurate dependencies.
- Help engage transition/handover teams to enable seamless delivery to BAU.
- Support the Deployment Manager in coordinating the Cutover Dry Run (Dress Rehearsal).
- Manage Service Now Change Requests (Initiate to Approval).
- Leading/managing application cutover or similar initiatives.
- Supporting project delivery utilising both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology.
- Good change management and analytical skills, with a proven track record of paying attention to detail.
- Project Management tools (Asana, MSP).
- Supporting senior stakeholders and effectively conducting project/program governance including accurate and relevant reports.
- Supporting workshops by way of planning, coordination and documentation as required.
- Vendor management related to requesting and reviewing cutover-related information.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search