Working alongside an array multi-discipline teams filled with passionate free-thinkers and innovators, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the next wave of intuitive
tech solutions that will push the boundaries of what people expect from the Student accommodation space.
Lead Software Engineer is the focus of the role however, there will be small management aspects to the role, these include; team sprint planning, sprint reviews, team completion reviews. and whole lot more.
Experience and skills
We strongly believe that enthusiasm and determination can make up for a lack of experience, we don't have any set requirements when considering applicants, however the following skills and knowledge would be ideal:
- A passion for coding and a desire to grow as a developer
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Team management.
- Proficient HTML/CSS/JS skills and experience with frontend frameworks and state management (Our current framework is ReactJS).
- Proficient with Node.js / Typescript.
- Experience working with backend frameworks NestJS, ExpressJS, Koa.
- Experience in building and deploying complex systems and architecture, adhering to best practices.
- Exposure to cloud architecture such as Amazon Web Services (or compatible experience with other cloud systems, such as Microsoft Azure), FaaS and Serverless principals.
- Strong skills around development of frontend systems, design patterns services and Frontend application architecture.
- Experience with Docker and understanding of containerisation principals.
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and the code review process.
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt.
- Previous experience with Lean/Agile work practices.
- Diligence regarding security and minimisation of technical debt.
- Working with and developing API's.
- Broad understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search