Lead Content Designer - Remote Working
Our client are currently looking to hire a Lead Content Designer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role would be remote working.
In this role you will:
- Professionalise digital content design processes and standards to improve internal systems and external products and services, and support the digital transformation of the organisation.
- Support the upskilling of internal teams in digital best-practice with specific objectives to drive lasting value from digital ways-of-working.
- Work in cross-functional project teams, delivering content design in collaboration with UXD, Engineering, Internal Communications, Brand, HR, Marketing and Product teams to improve the customer and employee experience.
- Support the global Partnerships team to secure relationships with strategic partners that support the digital transformation of the organisation.
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable.
- Experience of using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content.
- Experience of defining measurement frameworks and user testing activities to evaluate the success of content.
- Experience of enterprise and business technology deployment, iteration and improvement.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and Agile principles.
- Knowledge of the Digital landscape and how Digital WOW are transformation organisations.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Training and coaching expertise for non-digital colleagues.
- Experience of creating content to support partnership working (eg bid writing and pitch decks).
- Adobe Suite and CSS knowledge.
Role specific skills:
- Must have an advanced understanding, and specialist knowledge, of user-centred content design to ensure quality outcomes.
- Must have highly developed knowledge of wider content, product and service delivery strategies.
- Able to understand the impact of your content decisions on the business and its products and services.
- Able to build relationships and work closely with stakeholders to make sure content is accurate and consistent.
- Highly skilled communicator, including ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders
If you feel your skills and experience would make you a good fit for the role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search